And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Who We Are
The Church believes in the Holy Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God which is the final authority in faith and life. In accordance with this belief and our understanding of the Holy Bible, the Church believes that:
a) There is one God existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
b) Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary, was God in the flesh, died on the cross for the sins of man, was resurrected and has ascended to Heaven and will return one day;
c) The Church is the spiritual body of Christ comprising of persons who have faith in God, repented of past sins, confessed Christ as the Son of God, been baptised by immersion for the forgiveness of sins and are living faithfully as Christians; and
d) The mission of the Church is to worship and glorify God, preach the gospel and make disciples, instruct and edify its members, and do good to others
- We are the family of God, where every member plays their part.
- We are ambassadors of God’s kingdom, where every member is called to be His representative on this earth.
- We welcome all to join this family by passing through the waters of baptism and emerging on the other side as a new creation.
- We gather to celebrate the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus during the Lord’s Supper every week.
- We call on our men to lead the family of God.
- We worship a cappella as we sing with our hearts.
- Worship God in spirit and in truth;
- Preach the gospel and make disciples for God;
- Build up Christians to full maturity through the teaching of God’s Word;
- Strengthen mutual fellowship, encouragement and unity among Christians;
- Establish and extend Christian missions and institutions for the furtherance of God’s Kingdom on earth and;
- Promote Christian relief for the poor and needy.
By God’s grace, our vision is to be a vibrant and growing community of Christians serving one another and the community.
Equipped with committed servant leaders and dedicated care teams at home and passionate mission interest groups and partners abroad, we steward our resources responsibly for God’s Kingdom.
Jesus used His hands to demonstrate His love in many ways. He healed the blind man, fed the 5000, was nailed to the cross, died and rose again so that we would have victory over sin.
And so, the hands in the logo represent us reaching out in love. As Christ’s disciples, we are called to reach out to the lost (Luke 19:10) and to one another in the faith (Romans 12:9-13). As God’s people, we aspire to grow a community where love and service flows.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.